Williams FW35 launch

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 62 comments
He didn't deliberately crash into anyone last year, so that probably isn't going to be a problem.

The incident with Perez at Monaco is debateable; he turned in a good 5 metres before the corner.

Like I said, I hope he matures because he is one fast driver. If Williams provide the car he would easily challenge the likes of Vettel and Alonso for the title.

The incident with Perez at Monaco is debateable; he turned in a good 5 metres before the corner.
Myabe he did turn early, but it's not proof that he deliberately hit Perez. Maldonado might have turned early, but that could easily be explained by Perez inadvertently blocking his line of sight into what was already a blind corner; as a result, Maldonado had to guess where t turn in, and made a mistake.

Maybe he did turn early, but it's not proof that he deliberately hit Perez.

That is why it is debateable. It wasn't nearly as clear cut as the Hamilton incident in Spa, but I myself believe that there was intent (I also believe the incident contributed to Perez's exit from qualifing due to suspension failure on the front left, the same part where the cars collided - but that is irrelevant). The FOM feed didn't help by not releasing any onboard footage from Maldonado's car.

Back