Willow Springs in Sport Mode?

United States
Indiana
pie4july
I don't get what Polyphony Digital is doing. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Suzuka and all, but why do it in Nations/Manufactures every single season, but yet never once have we done Willow Springs? It's as if this track (A real world track) has been completely been forgotten. I don't even recall seeing a daily race with it..

I don't get what Polyphony Digital is doing. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Suzuka and all, but why do it in Nations/Manufactures every single season, but yet never once have we done Willow Springs? It's as if this track (A real world track) has been completely been forgotten. I don't even recall seeing a daily race with it..

Big Willow would probably be alright but can you imagine the Sport Mode crash fest that Horse Thief or Streets of Willow would be?! hahaha

Big Willow would probably be alright but can you imagine the Sport Mode crash fest that Horse Thief or Streets of Willow would be?! hahaha

Yes this, I don't know why they have not used big willow but the others are unusable online, even people trying to race clean would likely cause an accident or two.

Agreed, it's one of my favourite circuits. Maybe they still haven't fixed that last corner exploit.
It was used in the second manufacturer season though, I remember because I won that race :D

Haha, I would never in a million years compete in a Horse Thief race but I would love to see it. Can you imagine all the penalties in that race for running off and down the hill. :D

Before Horse thief mile was even open my brother and I were driving around Willow Springs and sort of "discovered" it (We were attending a track day at Streets that day). Anyway, the entrance was open so we went in and ended up taking a few laps once we realized it was actually a track. But at the time I remember thinking that there was no way this would ever be a track open to the public. I'd never drive that track at more than 80% in real life either.

Big willow is probably not used in sport mode as there are no crash barriers to keep everyone on the track. I mean seriously can you imagine the funny replay videos? Add some fast bluegrass and you got Dukes of Hazzard for real!

Back