Willow Springs N300 Glitch Qualifying Time?

Italy
Cagliari, Italy
SteelThunder_98
So, i am an European user, and i don't know if the events are the same for the US and EU beta, however for those who read the title, i think there's no more to explain, but i'm making a thread for this purpose, so here it is.
Simply i think that the Willow Springs track of the first event has something like a glitch, because if you see the times registered in the Top 10 of the World, the first player made 1:09, it's an impossible lap, i made 1:29.4 with a pad, and before the spread of this glitch, the first player made 1:28.3, or something similar, i don't remember exactly.
I don't think it's possible to gain 20 SECONDS, for the category like N300, or for any other category of cars, it's impossible! So anyone know something more about this glitch, or how to reach these times?

P.S. Sorry for my unperfect English, i'm Italian and i'm not perfect in this language.

Last edited:
So, i am an European user, and i don't know if the events are the same for the US and EU beta, however for those who read the title, i think there's no more to explain, but i'm making a thread for this purpose, so here it is.
Simply i think that the Willow Springs track of the first event has something like a glitch, because if you see the times registered in the Top 10 of the World, the first player made 1:09, it's an impossible lap, i made 1:29.4 with a pad, and before the spread of this glitch, the first player made 1:28.3, or something similar, i don't remember exactly.
I don't think it's possible to gain 20 SECONDS, for the category like N300, or for any other category of cars, it's impossible! So anyone know something more about this glitch, or how to reach these times?

P.S. Sorry for my unperfect English, i'm Italian and i'm not perfect in this language.

The split timer on the back straight is in a weird location, so it's possible to drive onto the dirt and back on the track to gain a glitched lap time.

Back