Win A Car And 5 Matte Paints **Closed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_CargoRatt
  • 27 comments
  • 899 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11,207
United States
Adrian, Mich.
Messages
cargorat323
Messages
CargoRatt
Not much into contests bu we'll see how this goes. The winner will recieve a car of their choice from my trade thread (or you can request a custom premium DLC painted car) and 5 matte paints of your choice. Winner will recieve prizes on my birthday, the 23rd. The question is a two part question and you must have both answers right in the same post, NO EDITING. If you get one part right, I will tell you so everybody needs to pay attention. Guess as many times as you want. So, here goes.

How old will I be on my birthday (the 23rd) and in which southeastern Michigan city was I born in. (HINT: The city's nickname is the "Maple City") Michigan is state in the United States for those of you that are from foreign countries and are not familiar with the region.
 
Last edited:
maybe you should have written for people who know USA..
becuase the idea is nice but people from europe, asia, africa and south america probably wouldnt know :)
 
maybe you should have written for people who know USA..
becuase the idea is nice but people from europe, asia, africa and south america probably wouldnt know :)

Its easy tho if you know how to find the answer. Don't really have to be from the US.
 
yeah but instead of just guessing of of those places. i need to look up the places that might be correct. and i think its just annoying to ask that. i suggest you to replace the 2nd question. and not becuase i want the car or the paints. just so it will be more fun.
 
Well it wouldn't be much of a contest if I didn't make you guess a little. Google is your friend here.
 
you will be 46 and you were born in Hornell
 
Ok, here goes my guess:

Age: 35
City: Kasson Township

Fingers crossed... :D

Chat you soon. :)
 
Ok, here goes my guess:

Age: 35
City: Kasson Township

Fingers crossed... :D

Chat you soon. :)

both wrong
 
46 and Goshen
 
ill go with statistics and guess ann arbor
and 46...
 
46 is correct, city wrong
 
well:
Maple City is an unincorporated community of Kasson Township, Leelanau County, in the U.S. state of Michigan.
so kasson township?
 
Age of 46 and born in Adrian.
 
Age of 46 and born in Adrian.

Nice jod drifter. 4th or 5th link on google uh? Send fr to cargorat323 and what would you like.
 
Thank ya.

Go ahead and let me know what you want here or you can pm me, whichever works for you and I'll send on the 23rd.
 
Thanks for playing everyone and no old man jokes now, lol. Peace.
 
KB18FAN
Go ahead and let me know what you want here or you can pm me, whichever works for you and I'll send on the 23rd.

Looked through and that art morrison vette in chrome 002 looks a bit on the awesome side.
 
Looked through and that art morrison vette in chrome 002 looks a bit on the awesome side.

Thanks. Is that the one or are you still browsing, lol. Take your time and just let me know whenever. Don't forget about the 5 matte paints also. Getting ready to watch the race so whenever you decide, just give a shout.
 
Lol I saw that vette and knew I wanted it. And any five random matte would be fine.
 
Lol I saw that vette and knew I wanted it. And any five random matte would be fine.

Alright, the Vette and 5 random mattes it is. You'll recieve on the 23rd. Don't forget to fr cargorat323. Thanks again my man. Peace.
 
This was the worst set up for a givaway....EVER in the history of GTP.

Ive got an idea, what number am i thinking of.... Before you answer you WILL be wrong
 
Do you know what closed means. Guess I should have locked th door.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back