Win a copy of GT5 Signature edition UK only

  • Thread starter Thread starter tvvisted
  • 18 comments
  • 1,588 views
Messages
287
Messages
tvvisted
For residents in the UK only, you can grab a 2nd copy of GT5 but as the SE if you answer 5 easy questions for us GTP'ers. You have to sign in with your PSN ID and you're good to go 👍

GT5Comp_FeaturedImage.jpg


For a chance to get your hands on this fantastic prize, all you have to do is sign in using your PlayStation Network Sign-In ID and correctly answer five GT related questions by 28 November 2010. You'll then be entered in a draw. One lucky winner will come out smiling with a copy of the Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition.

Link: http://uk.playstation.com/psn/competitions/detail/item318533/Gran-Turismo-5-competition/

It only takes 2 minutes to do. Good luck everyone :)
 
Cool just entered, no one else enter...Its a VIRUS :P
 
I've got my SE on the way but I entered anyway.
 
I had the same thoughts haha, but I've also preordered the SE :)

SE just seems like too much money, the contents really dont make up ÂŁ120, but i guess it is GT5. Does anyone know if the SE black box is made of plastic or some other material?
 
Cool questions, quite easy to slip up on a couple if you arnt paying attention:sly:
 
Thank you tvvisted, the questions weren't quite Channel 5 easy but still no problem :D
 
Entered! Never win anything ever but worth a shot :)
 
SE just seems like too much money, the contents really dont make up ÂŁ120, but i guess it is GT5. Does anyone know if the SE black box is made of plastic or some other material?

I think its made from some sort of biscuit/chocolate RosesTM tin :drool:
 
Can any help with signing in?

After logging in (PSN ID is shown at the top) I get a screen saying I need to transfer my account.

signin.jpg


I try to enter my info but it keeps saying my password/email that I just logged in with is wrong.
 
Can any help with signing in?

After logging in (PSN ID is shown at the top) I get a screen saying I need to transfer my account.

signin.jpg


I try to enter my info but it keeps saying my password/email that I just logged in with is wrong.

Having the exact same problem here.
 
Can any help with signing in?

After logging in (PSN ID is shown at the top) I get a screen saying I need to transfer my account.

I try to enter my info but it keeps saying my password/email that I just logged in with is wrong.

Select the bottom option No, I will fill out the information myself
 
I think its made from some sort of biscuit/chocolate RosesTM tin :drool:

Just hope your SE edition doesnt contain biscuits or chocolates instead of the game 👍
 
The SE box really ought to made of carbon fibre for that price
 
Select the bottom option No, I will fill out the information myself

I'll try but I didn't want to as its says you only get one chance. The normal way is not working when I enter the 100% correct info so if Sony UK can't get this simple transfer right I don't really want to go for that either.

I really don't understand how Sony UK can mess this up. Surely I'm late doing the transferring and this should be fixed by now.

EDIT: Ok all sorted now. Used the one time only option. Don't see why they don't just auto transfer it without the splash screen. They have my info. All I want to do is log in.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Entered, cheers for the share 👍
 
Back