Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Win a Formula 4 Drive With RaceRoom’s ROKiT Racing Star

Venture capital concern ROKiT has teamed up with Sector3 Studios, developer of the RaceRoom Racing Experience sim, to create a new esports competition for teenagers with a very special prize: a season-long contract to race in Formula 4...

Does being 15 and 15 count? :D

It's great to see such opportunities being made available. Will be interesting to see the turnout and the level of the players as usually youngsters that age are excluded from esport competitions so it's now their chance to shine and that's how it should be! Will be awesome if one of them makes it to the top one day.

My son is 15 and currently no1 with over 1/2sec gap to 2nd place but is supposedly ineligible because he will be 16 this year, the current age requirements are too vague

My son is 15 and currently no1 with over 1/2sec gap to 2nd place but is supposedly ineligible because he will be 16 this year, the current age requirements are too vague
The wording is pretty mad, but as far as I can make it out the age range is:

*No younger than 14 years old on 1/1/2022 and
*No older than 15 years old on 1/1/2023

Which means anyone who is (or was) 13 or younger when this year started, or 16 or older when next year starts, is ineligible. Anyone who turned 15 in the last four days is fine, but anyone older than that is not.

The wording is pretty mad, but as far as I can make it out the age range is:

*No younger than 14 years old on 1/1/2022 and
*No older than 15 years old on 1/1/2023

Which means anyone who is (or was) 13 or younger when this year started, or 16 or older when next year starts, is ineligible. Anyone who turned 15 in the last four days is fine, but anyone older than that is not.

I’ve just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we’ve learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn’t matter in the slightest.

I’ve just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we’ve learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn’t matter in the slightest.
Call the Bondulance?

Back