Win a Stealth SLS AMG!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 7 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
7,424
United States
I Hate Stalkers
Messages
gogatrs
Hello fellow GTP'ers.
I was thinking about doing a tournament where the winner gets my Stealth SLS AMG. I would give it to them through game-sharing as I've already used the code. If you don't like that, stay away, if you don't know what it is, Google it.

The tournament would consist of a few rounds using different cars and tracks...

Round 1:
Karts at Cote D'Azure (15 Laps)

Round 2:
Fiat 500s at Monza (12 Laps) (Car will be from recommended garage, so it will be even)

Round 3:
Audi R10 race at Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 w/Weather/Change Time (6 Laps)
(More details for this race will be posted later)

Final Round:
Mercedes SLS AMG race at Nurburgring 24 hrs. w/Weather/Change Time (3 Laps)
(Car will be from recommended garage)

More details will be posted later.
Looking to get some interest in this.
Races would be on the weekends.
 
Last edited:
OK, the points system will be as follows...

1st: 15 pts
2nd: 13 pts
3rd: 10 pts
4th: 8 pts
5th: 7 pts
6th: 6 pts
7th: 5 pts
8th: 4 pts
9th: 3 pts
10th: 2 pts
11-16th: 1 pt

The final round with the SLS on the Nurburgring will give double points.
 
Guys, I'm going to cut out round 3 using the FIA GT cars as that will just overly complicate things.
 
Any suggestions?
I think that we will race on the weekend at about the time that it is now. Maybe a little bit later.
 
Not a single person?
 
Updated OP with laps.
 
you can't gift a stealth car dude, tried it before and it didn't work.
 
TheGranVette
you can't gift a stealth car dude, tried it before and it didn't work.

I mentioned that I'd be game sharing it.
 
Back