Win an FTO Super Touring car. PolyCup: Friday - 8 PM EST

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobrieno
  • 13 comments
  • 1,012 views
Messages
88
Messages
NYU-POLY
I am holding a three-race event on Friday at 8 PM EST.
I am looking to make it like a GT 350 event.
There will be three races, each 5 laps.

That means max power of 350 hp.
Minimum weight 1100 kg.

Use any car you want, tune it however you want.
I will moderate the race. That means no cheating :dunce:

The tracks (in order)
Cape Ring
Fuji Speedway
Grand Valley Speedway

Since someone says it matters, I will ban all aids.
There will be light damage and major penalties for cutting corners.

With that, if you are interested in winning an FTO Super Touring car, feel free to post here the following:
Your PSN:
Your car:

I will host 12 slots for this race. So the first 12 people to post their PSN and car will be added to the roster. On race day, I will PM the room number to the first twelve entries, at about 7:30 EST or so, giving plenty of time to prep for the races.

DO NOT PM ME YOUR INFO!!! Post it HERE!

See you Friday :sly:

Entry List:

1: Jav122678 - Amemiya Aspara Drink RX-7
2: Torzilla - Lexus Weds Sport IS350

ALSO: If anything else is needed to be known before you sign up, please, let me know.
 
Last edited:
I'm in!!
My GT300 car is up to 337HP is that ok?(all gt 300 cars are in this range)
Psn: Jav122678
Amemiya Aspara Drink RX7

What tracks are we running?
How many laps?
Please tell me all aids are off!!
What tires are we allowed?
 
I have not decided the tracks yet.
I'm planning on 5-lap races.
Aids...that is a touchy subject. There are those with wheels who hate the aids, and there are those who use DS3 that can't control their cars properly without aids. I, for one, can't seem to utilize the left analog properly enough to get it to act like a wheel would. I'll take a vote on it before the race starts. In order for me to have a chance, though....I sort of need them. Luckily for you, I am not racing :sly:
And you can tune however you want....racing soft if you prefer.
 
Come on man I've used the Dpad for the last 6 weeks and never used the aids, hate them!
 
I want in

PSN: torzilla
car: Lexus Weds Sport IS350
 
It would help if you post a track list, and final regulations on damage and auto pilot.... Ehhh ahem!! I ment driver aids...
 
Thanks....I've obviously never hosted an event like this, so knowing what people WANT to know really helps.
 
Is this thing still on? Any Idea of what track/ tracks we will be racing at? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tor
 
Is this thing still on? Any Idea of what track/ tracks we will be racing at? Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tor

look at the top of the thread :) I've been updating here and there. Even though it looks like only the two of you...yes it's still on....

I just thought more people would be into racing to win cars than trading stuff they potentially wanted to keep. I don't know though....Whatever.
 
Last chance to sign up.....race starts at 8:00 EST. I set up the room at 30 minutes prior.
 
ABS should be allowed, as the braking system is flawed in GT5 and VERY few people ever race with ABS off.



I'm in. :)



SuperAutobacs Apex MR-S '00
 
One person has shown and it's 13 minutes to race time. If nobody else shows....This guy gets the car.
 
Back