Win Tickets to the 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed in a GT Sport Online Competition

What does improvement have to do with that?

What I basically mean is they still seem to be ham fisting things (Although thankfully with the car, they were at least alot more clear this time around).

Didn't take part last year soo... Don't know

Last year was quite a mess. No defined rule on what tires for the car, the way they handled determining the winner (Which @Adam41 explained here) and of course as mentioned, no prize even handed out at all. Thankfully, the car issue is sorted and way more easier for everyone to see as opposed to having to guess, but that leaderboard mixup seems to indicate they still haven't quite gotten a grasp on things (Doesn't help that they haven't fixed that since May 17th.)

Last edited:
So, I got curious and did abit of digging and discovered something that once again seems to indicate that these guys still don't quite have things well sorted: Just looking around on Instagram (My platform of choice for this) I found that there are at least 29 entries that have been submitted since May 17th (The last time the leaderboard has been updated) and yet none of them are on it despite all using the hashtag AND showing the full lap to completion as stated in the rules (and all are viewable too). That doesn't look great to me just on that bit of digging alone and I can only imagine how much worse it'll get if its the same story with Facebook and Twitter entries, especially since its just passed the deadline.

Edit: They finally updated the board

hotlaps-leaderboard-website-june-1.jpg

However, 51s is Reeeeallly suspect considering the winner only got 54 last year.

Last edited:
Haha, well I can confirm my lap time was not that fast (I did a 54.963, not 54.693). I feel as though this doesn't get checked. As for the insanse lap times under 53 seconds, I'm 99% sure those times are with a modified version of the car.

Let's just hope the "heats phase" uses BoP.

I-uh.. I wonder why I am not there?
Do you know if there's a way to contact them? I'm pretty curious right now..

I'm not quite sure where to contact them about it. Maybe find the info here?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back