Wind Tunnel In Photomode ? And Open Doors ? omg

  • Thread starter Thread starter tawfiq
  • 3 comments
  • 1,059 views

tawfiq

(Banned)
Messages
192
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Messages
t-man_01 / JOHNCENAx10
Messages
tawfiq007
Hi. I Saw Open Doors In GT5's Photomode(Merc SLS), In The GT5's Magazine, Apex. Now I Want To Know, Why The Picture Was There If The Feature Isn't In The Game. Unless There's A Cheat Code.. And I Also Saw The Wind Tunnel, Just Like The One With The X1. But Its a Lexus. I Want To Know If There's A Way To Unlock This. Like Maybe Doing The X1 Challenge... Thank You For Reading. Sorry For Being A Noob. :p
 
Copious Use Of Capital Letters....

I haven't seen what you're talking about tho so it's news to me, does anyone know anything about it?
 
So far, I believe it has just been left out. I thought it would have been later released as DLC but I doubt it now as it is a bit late.
 
Copious Use Of Capital Letters....

I haven't seen what you're talking about tho so it's news to me, does anyone know anything about it?

Its quite funny how this user always has to say something weird (likes to tell others when theyre wrong) before giving strange answers...just saw ur comments and almost always ur being pedantic...correct i mean, sorry...
 
Back