Simon Tibbett Messages 1,034 Athens,Ga Messages simtibb Sep 30, 2002 #1 Is there a program that will give 98 the look of XP? Such as start menu, etc? If so, please tell me.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 30, 2002 #2 Not that I know of. You can get some of the icons and an xp wallpaper that's about it. To do that, download an XP theme. Try www.themeworld.com
Not that I know of. You can get some of the icons and an xp wallpaper that's about it. To do that, download an XP theme. Try www.themeworld.com
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Sep 30, 2002 #3 Windowblinds. - Makes your 9X system look like XP - Customize 9X and XP systems with themes. http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=1 http://www.windowblinds.net
Windowblinds. - Makes your 9X system look like XP - Customize 9X and XP systems with themes. http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.asp?library=1 http://www.windowblinds.net
Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 30, 2002 #4 So this Windowblinds makes your 9x OS (Operation System) look like XP?
Solid Fro I told you so. Premium Messages 7,889 Messages SolidFro Messages RRoDzaaah! Sep 30, 2002 #5 Originally posted by Viper Zero - Makes your 9X system look like XP Click to expand...
Concept (Banned) Messages 7,297 Sep 30, 2002 #7 Originally posted by eddy_2790 I'll take that as a yes. Click to expand... It is. Please get rid of that idiot man in you're avatar. I can not stand him! He looks funny!
Originally posted by eddy_2790 I'll take that as a yes. Click to expand... It is. Please get rid of that idiot man in you're avatar. I can not stand him! He looks funny!
Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 30, 2002 #8 Ali G? Yeah, I think it's about time to get rid of him. You should see his movie though - Ali G Inda House = :haha:
Ali G? Yeah, I think it's about time to get rid of him. You should see his movie though - Ali G Inda House = :haha:
Shannon Messages 15,799 Sep 30, 2002 #9 Wow! This Windowblinds program rocks. I downloaded an XP Theme Set off of www.tucows.net and it looks like I really have XP now - except for the start-up screen.
Wow! This Windowblinds program rocks. I downloaded an XP Theme Set off of www.tucows.net and it looks like I really have XP now - except for the start-up screen.