Winning cool cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cruiza
  • 11 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
18
I've been playing GT1 GT2 and GT3 for about five or so years now.
About a year and a half ago I accidently erased my garage cars wit 96 percent complete.I cried like a teenage baby. After a month
i got the courage up to restart my whole career and whoop some of that azz. I did the races that gave the best cars and was on easy street. I did the professional league FF race and won a white spoon civic. I wanted a yellow one and did it again, except this time I got the prize money after all the races but no car. %#$*! I just wanted to know if there is any way to win a car twice on non series races?
 
thats true, if ya want the other car get through a shark/x port thingy


EDIT: although some cars can be won more than once, eg in other race series:)
 
yeah, like they said...
only if ya cheat :p
 
The only way to get the color you want is to save after the second race of the three. If you get the "wrong" color, you'll have to re-load the game and run the third race again.
 
You can "buy" it. Call a friend that already has it and you can buy his/her cars. In the spanish menu is: comerciar, but I don't know the translation. It is in Home, between setting and save game.
A friend of mine told me this when I won "Like the wind" and I sold the 787B, but I won it again in 75% of the game.
I don't know if this is true, tell me when you try it.:) ;)
 
Yeh, I guess you could do what Gil said, either that or get yourself an Xport/Sharkport...
 
Originally posted by Sheron
You can "buy" it. Call a friend that already has it and you can buy his/her cars. In the spanish menu is: comerciar, but I don't know the translation. It is in Home, between setting and save game.
A friend of mine told me this when I won "Like the wind" and I sold the 787B, but I won it again in 75% of the game.
I don't know if this is true, tell me when you try it.:) ;)

Yep your right.. It's called "trade"
Me and my friend do it all the time... got almost all the exclusive cars
 
That's one of the few things I dislike about GT3. The fact that you cannot win a car again from a non-series race, unless you do the save trick. I can't do that, though, because I have beaten all the non-series races. I wish I could go back to them and do the saving trick, so I could get the car I want! I have about 90% of the game done currently.
 
After I won the Pro British car cup, I sold the Vanquish because it was a horrible pinky colour. Now the only way to get it is get all golds on the IA licences. Yippee :rolleyes:
 
just do what your name is mate and you shall get there
 
i did that race the way some of thepeople said it, the reload thing.
I finaly got a yellow one after like 8 trys.it looks better in yellow
 
Back