Winning cups without winning the prize car! Why??

• Thread starter Marcuz
  • 4 comments
Netherlands
Brabant
Hi oldskool PS2 GT4 fans,

Recently I've been winning cups without getting the prize car in the end and I have absolutely no clue WHY! :confused:

For instance; when completing the Tous France Championnat cup (French Championship in the European Hall) with a Renault Clio Sport V6 Phase 2 '03 in A-Spec mode I don't win the Citroen 2CV Type-A '54.

I also completed the Euro Hot Hatch League cup in A-Spec mode with the same Renault Clio Sport without winning the Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88.

And I also completed the 1000 miles! cup with the AC Cars 427 S/C '66 in B-Spec mode without winning the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63.

In case of the 100 miles! cup in B-Spec mode, is entering a cup using B-Spec mode in the races always a guarantee that you will NOT win the prize car because all races then need to be won in A-Spec??
Is that a safe assumption of even fact??

I can enter the cups with the selected car so the choice of car couldn't be the issue, could it?

Has anyone experienced this also or does anyone have a clue what's going on?

Thank you so much for any comment on this issue!

Marcus

You have to make sure you enter them as a championship, by entering through the first icon. If you enter them individually, you won't get the credit, or the car, for doing them.

You have to make sure you enter them as a championship, by entering through the first icon. If you enter them individually, you won't get the credit, or the car, for doing them.

Learned this the hard way. Did a grind by completing the All-Stars one by one to no avail. :guilty:

It's not important, by what Spec you are completing the cup, you'll always win the prize car. As daan said, make sure you're entering the cup by first icon, not single races.

I have never experienced that issue as I was always entering the cups in proper way.

Back