Winning Gold in License test after winning silver?

Is it possible to go through a license test and get all gold when I got mostly silver and a few gold's the first time around? I got tired of trying to get gold and would like to go back and win the gold and try to get gold in the rest of the tests. Thanks for the help in advance, I couldn't find any info on this by searching.

Also, does hitting the walls decrease the rigidity of the cars or does that just come with mileage?

-Kelly

I know for sure that your car looses it's handling abilities after you reach the 950-1000mile mark, naturally. I'm not quite sure if it does indeed take damage to cause a premature decrease in performance before the magic number.

Banshee365
Is it possible to go through a license test and get all gold when I got mostly silver and a few gold's the first time around? I got tired of trying to get gold and would like to go back and win the gold and try to get gold in the rest of the tests.

If you're asking if you can still get the prize car for all silver and all gold, absolutely. Let's say you have all license tests passed for a particular difficulty, S for example. If you have a single bronze in there, you can still get the prize car for silver and gold, just as long as there are no bronze medals for all 16 tests. If you somehow manage to get all gold on the first try for those tests that you got silver and bronze on, you will be awarded with both the all silver prize car and all gold prize car one right after the other.

I just got my Model T a few days ago while I was sick and managed to finish up golding all of S. I admit though, I did cheat on Chamounix & Ice Arena pretty much the whole way, and El Capitan (in the beginning). The rest of them are manageable. Suzuka is challenging and if you didn't get M34, so is Nurburgring.

I only got a few golds first time around, but i've kept at it (getting gold, which starts off as a seemingly impossible task) and now i'm just 2 tests (s1,s3) away from getting 80 golds. GO FOR IT!

Back