Wish list... why not?

• Thread starter hodge like
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
South Wales
So this game is proving awesome imo but we all want more right? Going to kick this off in the hope that Sector3 will come good & deliver at some point hopefully.

Cars:

RS500 Cosworth BTCC
Vauxhall Cavalier BTCC
Volve 850 Estate BTCC
Ford Mondeo BTCC

Tracks:

Silverstone
Donington

Only a small list but feel free to join in :)

I would like to see
save-able setups,
custom championships accross classes,
tire tempretures,
triple screen compatibility and changeable FOV,
cockpit motion,
more feedback for simvibe

And Aussie V8's with championships

Last edited:
@Jonathan777 I am quite happy about the WIP content and only mentioned it as an reminder to S3 that it is still necessary.

Is the FOV changable while racing?

You can change the FOV in the video settings i think. I'll have a look tonight and check to make sure. Standard setting is at 1.0.. U can also change position in cockpitview if you assign controls via control settings - secondary.

One thing I don't see in any sims are broken side mirrors when you hit an opponent or scrape a wall. Would be nice to see mirrors fold back or even dangling or in the extreme brake right off.

Attachments

• 2015-05-03 1802 0001.jpg
    2015-05-03 1802 0001.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12
Well, about cars, I don't have many wishes, except one !

FunCup.jpg

VW Beetle Fun Cup ! Hopefully they can copy the sound, it's a loud, mean but good championship, have seen very good cup races there. Hopefully, when this VW FunCup will come, at least 8 liveries to choose from for decent variety on the track.

Well, ofcourse some rain/weather updates in the near future would be awesome, but because we've several GT-cars in game, day/nighttime is from my point of view far more important than the raindrops.

I'd love to see Super GT (Japan) represented in R3E.. And hopefully "Class One" in the future as well :lol:
Already having good connections in DTM, sure should be possible!

I'd be happy to see the cockpit on my phone utilizing "secondary screen" option, instead of on the TVscreen.
And the '93 Mazda 323 (Familia) GT-R Turbo 4WD. ;)

But first I'd be happy to see a matchmaking based upon the "same interests" of players (I mean dodgem players with dodgem players, and fair racers with fair racers), and a consequently fair and developed penalty system.

I'd be happy to see the cockpit on my phone utilizing "secondary screen" option, instead of on the TVscreen.
And the '93 Mazda 323 (Familia) GT-R Turbo 4WD. ;)

But first I'd be happy to see a matchmaking based upon the "same interests" of players (I mean dodgem players with dodgem players, and fair racers with fair racers), and a consequently fair and developed penalty system.

Sim Racing System for R3E is where we hang out these days.
Courteous racers with the same interests of having fair races with a developed penalty system.
People that understand what a blue flag means, will get off the racing line on their out lap, and will even give quarter during the race itself should you be noticeably faster.

Sim Racing System for R3E is where we hang out these days.
Courteous racers with the same interests of having fair races with a developed penalty system.
People that understand what a blue flag means, will get off the racing line on their out lap, and will even give quarter during the race itself should you be noticeably faster.
It's not a PS4 option, if I understand right.

Back