Wish Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your Gran Turismo 4 wish lists?

FORD MOTOR COMPANY

Aston-Martin DB6
Ford Falcon Ute
Ford Ranchero*
Ford Thunderbird*
Jaguar MK II
Mercury Cougar (1999)
Mercury Cougar Eliminator (1969)
Mercury Cougar Eliminator (2003)
Mercury Marauder (1964)
Mercury Marauder (2005)
Shelby Daytona

GENERAL MOTORS

Buick Gran Sport
Cadillac El Dorado*
Cadillac LMP
Cadillac XLR
Chevrolet Corvette (1962)
Chevrolet Corvette (2005)
Chevrolet El Camino*
Chevrolet Impala SS*
Chevrolet Lumina Ute
GMC Caballero
GMC Sprint
GMC Syclone
GMC Typhoon
Holden Ute
Oldsmobile 442 (1970)
Pontiac Firebird*
Pontiac GTO Judge

CHRYSLER CORPORATION

Chrysler 300*
Dodge Charger SRT-8
Dodge Daytona (1970)
Dodge Hemi Durango
Dodge Magnum (2005)
Dodge Ram SRT-10
Plymouth Roadrunner*

OTHER

Austin-Healey Sprite
Lamborghini Miura
Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Countach
Lamborghini Murciélago
Lamborghini Gallardo

CONCEPTS (DOMESTIC)

Chevrolet Super Sport
Chrysler 300 (1991)
Chrysler ME-Four Twelve
Chrysler Phaeton
Chrysler PT-10
Dodge Copperhead
Dodge Sidewinder
Ford GT90
Plymouth Howler
Plymouth Pronto Cruiser
Plymouth Pronto Spyder
Tucker Torpedo

CONCEPTS (FOREIGN)

BMW 507

*Any generation

Jesus I swear I've seen about 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 of these threads already.

edit:
Anyone actually know what that number is? I can only take it as far as 400,000 trillion. Oh, and yes, that was a little bit overkill :).

Eh .. Its just these get really old after you've seen 3 or 4 of them.

I'm just glad you didn't post this in 359's car list thread.

Sorry if it seemed like I was going psycho or something.

VTGT07
Jesus I swear I've seen about 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 of these threads already.

edit:
Anyone actually know what that number is? I can only take it as far as 400,000 trillion. Oh, and yes, that was a little bit overkill

10^18 is an American Quintillion or a European Trillion...

http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/large.html

And I requested of you 42 billion times NEVER to exaggerate...

AHH another i wish thread..... havn't we had enough of these?
we all know the only other cars we want are the Morgan +4super sports, 4-4, +8, Aero 8, and Aero 8 Race car. Maybe a SS Aero trike also.

And I went to that numbers link...oh no it's from UNC CHapel Hill AHHHH!!! Your in New Zealand so you probably don't know what school that is. Just know we in the US don't like them. :)

Look, I didn't know where to put it OK. Sheesh. OK, so it's kind of inevitable that there would be 100 decillion wishlists, but give me a break. I just want comments on my choices.

Well I didn't search through a googol of sites to get the information... it was a mere second on a search for 'large numbers"...

and didn't the UNC (University of North Carolina???) give us MJ??? Something to be thankful for, unless you support one of the many teams he beat with a last second shot...

hellnback
Well I didn't search through a googol of sites to get the information... it was a mere second on a search for 'large numbers"...

and didn't the UNC (University of North Carolina???) give us MJ??? Something to be thankful for, unless you support one of the many teams he beat with a last second shot...

No worries, University of North Carolina is just my school's (North Carolina State Univ.'s big rival). So I just had to complain.

[OFFTOPIC] NCSU got lucky against VT, just so you know. Brandon Pace (kicker) can't kick straight. I know you've noticed that we haven't lost again :P.[/OFFTOPIC]

As for you list, I would also like to see more real american muscle cars in the game :drool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back