Wish: Nordschleife turist layout race with traffic.

• Thread starter heyclown
  • 10 comments
Would be a hell of a mess, but the few times it worked it be nuts.

If they had any good ai programing at all this could easily be made.

This is kind of in already, sort of, almost?

I can't remember where or how, if it was in Mission Challenge or I did it in Arcade mode but I did the race around the Ring for whatever reason, and they've actually programmed the AI so if you're faster, it'll slow down and move to the side while using its indicator, which I believe is how they do it on public days? Was really fun passing cleanly between the slower drivers.

I know the AI gets a lot of hate, but I'm really impressed with it in Sport. For the most part, it has good awareness and back markers will let you pass. When I do have incidents, it's usually because I was being impatient and pushing some overly aggressive pass and forcing myself in a into bad spot that the AI can't cope with.

This is kind of in already, sort of, almost?

I can't remember where or how, if it was in Mission Challenge or I did it in Arcade mode but I did the race around the Ring for whatever reason, and they've actually programmed the AI so if you're faster, it'll slow down and move to the side while using its indicator, which I believe is how they do it on public days?

They do this in Arcade->Single Race->Nordschleife. They signal what side they want you to pass on. Left or right.
One way to fix it is just to park your car till everyone has passed you and then start the hunt. I'm using the Porsche GT3 RS '16. It's satisfying! ;) Practice for my trip to Nordschleife 2018. Only then I will be the hunted. No plan on driving fast RW as it is my first visit.

Last edited:
I actually hate it.

I'd like to have a competitive race around the ring but whenever I get up to the back of an opponent AI, it slams the brakes on, sticks a turn signal on and pulls to one side. This is extremely frustrating if you've spent 8 minutes catching the M6, only to have it yield like a baby cat and let you pass.
some of us don't race online, and my favourite track has this problem in any formation, with any car group, including custom race.

Does anyone know how to turn it off please?

:irked:👍

I actually hate it.

I'd like to have a competitive race around the ring but whenever I get up to the back of an opponent AI, it slams the brakes on, sticks a turn signal on and pulls to one side. This is extremely frustrating if you've spent 8 minutes catching the M6, only to have it yield like a baby cat and let you pass.
some of us don't race online, and my favourite track has this problem in any formation, with any car group, including custom race.

Does anyone know how to turn it off please?

In GTs ? are you racing Ai on their best level, there's 3. Boost off.

In GTs ? are you racing Ai on their best level, there's 3. Boost off.

Yes, I've been racing GT since GT1, and these guys are the easiest to beat as they don't fight.
I looked at ways to make it more difficult, but I'm down to fuel on, pit on, tyre wear on as the only options left to make it more taxing.
Boost is off, slipstream is real, kerb/grasss is real etc...
I like a Gr.3 race, but on the Nordschleife, they pull over and slow down......
Annoying.

Back