Wish/Request Community/League DLC ?

• Thread starter LGintheNL
  • 0 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Just putting this topic out with the hope someone @PD reads this :)
I am enjoying the game so far with the many issues it has. But for it to be a game, I will be playing for the long term, the game needs to step up.

For context, I am racing in GT7 league (mainly GT3) with 150+ people (divided into divisions).
The game is lacking a lot of support for leagues or communities in general, which makes it quite a challenge to have something like a league/community of people that enjoy the game and like to compete.

Personal wishlist (in no particular order):
1: Decent spectator mode with at least minimal functions of GT sport (where you could play instant replays and even use a keyboard for shortcuts). Maybe create even a spectator slot in the lobbies and if PD actually would care they would implement their own spectator overlay we only see in events. A lot of racing leagues/communities have streamers that put in a lot of effort and free time to promote their content and your game PD, a bit of help would be appreciated.

2: Maybe it's time to branch off the PS4/5 with PS5 only lobbies (PS5 has good availability now) ? The PS5 could handle lobbies bigger than 16 people, 24/30 would be a nice increase. Why not make server rental possible ? That would even fix the bad connection lobbies. I wouldn't mind paying for a server, and I am quite sure a lot of others wouldn't mind either = $$$. Enable some nice web features like live tracking and stuff and your Gold, people would actually love you for that...but I guess single player features are more important ? In the long term multiplayer > single-player btw :)

3: Export function for race results. But this would also be a nice update for the community. You could redirect leagues/communities from your own website with events/rankings/live data etc.

4: Brink back the Brake balance...even as seperate option (in lobby settings) without enabling tuning and other stuff, just in the dailies/lobbies. That would help tire management allot.

Just my Tuesday morning thoughts/wishes...but I guess I will be more likely to move my ass to something like ACC/Iracing in the future on the PC

Cheers

Last edited:
Back