wish there were differnet brake choices

U know in real life there are different name brands for a lot of things, but what I was really look for was different brake choices. U know, names like Brembo and stop tech etc.....

But I just was thinking that in GT4 there was gona be different brakes.....that way I wouldn't have to pay $4000 for brakes and use it for another upgrade.

What do u guys think???

? Sorry, I didn't get it. Maybe it's because I've been doing some beer tasting this evening. Think about what? You can always imagine that those expensive brakes in your car are Brembos or Movits or whatever. If you don't upgrade your brakes then yes you can spend the money on something else.

BTW. IRL I spent quite alot for my brake upgrade and still I had the money for the beer I'm just sipping... :crazy:

driftking1212
U know in real life there are different name brands for a lot of things, but what I was really look for was different brake choices. U know, names like Brembo and stop tech etc.....

But I just was thinking that in GT4 there was gona be different brakes.....that way I wouldn't have to pay $4000 for brakes and use it for another upgrade.

What do u guys think???

naaaah to NFSU if they do that...brakes are breaks...as long as they stop the car leave them as they are...

Well that would also mean acquiring more licenses...more $$. Brembo, Woodwill (sp)

Instead IMHO use that $$ to get more Manufactures (more cars) :dopey:

Back