- 115
- Rods_Ramone
Its my first thread here and I have searched for the items above Dont find nothing similar ( my sorries if there is any thread equal ). So this is what I think should be nice for gt5 upgrade or a gt6:
Tracks:
Melbourne or Surfer's Paradise, Australia;
Estoril, Portugal
Interlagos, the actual ( designed by Senna himself ) and old courses and variations, Brazil ( including the kart track, which, in my opinion is the most difficult kart ever designed );
Silverstone ( cant believe that it was not avalible in gt5 );
El Paso, Mexico
Trans Siberian road course ( not all the 8000 km of it, but some parts of will be awesome )
Chile - Argentina Dakkar route
Challenges/Events
Rally Monte Carlo
Mile Miglia
Juan Manoel Fangio at Nurb ( like S. Vettel challenge, but using old formula one models )
Airton Senna/Allan Prost/Nigel Mansel Challenge
Historic route 66
Steve Mcqueen at Le mans ( yeah!!!!)
Extra
Appearence of any Top gear people will quite nice ( we have Gordon guy at NASCAR challenge, Loeb in the Rally, why not Jeremy driving the Sambabus?)
Some old f1 cars available will delightful;
Museum cards of courses, tracks, events...
Just throwing ideas. I know that are hundres of impediments/ legal limits and so and so, but... You know, we still can dream...
What you say, mates?
Cheers...
Ps: sorry for any incoherence in my grammar or mistakes of writting. Its quite a while that I dont use my rusted english. I do apologize if anything that I wrote seems silly for others, but its my opinion and wish. Avoid, please, any harsh comments, try to be nice... Its my first thread here anyway...
Tracks:
Melbourne or Surfer's Paradise, Australia;
Estoril, Portugal
Interlagos, the actual ( designed by Senna himself ) and old courses and variations, Brazil ( including the kart track, which, in my opinion is the most difficult kart ever designed );
Silverstone ( cant believe that it was not avalible in gt5 );
El Paso, Mexico
Trans Siberian road course ( not all the 8000 km of it, but some parts of will be awesome )
Chile - Argentina Dakkar route
Challenges/Events
Rally Monte Carlo
Mile Miglia
Juan Manoel Fangio at Nurb ( like S. Vettel challenge, but using old formula one models )
Airton Senna/Allan Prost/Nigel Mansel Challenge
Historic route 66
Steve Mcqueen at Le mans ( yeah!!!!)
Extra
Appearence of any Top gear people will quite nice ( we have Gordon guy at NASCAR challenge, Loeb in the Rally, why not Jeremy driving the Sambabus?)
Some old f1 cars available will delightful;
Museum cards of courses, tracks, events...
Just throwing ideas. I know that are hundres of impediments/ legal limits and so and so, but... You know, we still can dream...
What you say, mates?
Cheers...
Ps: sorry for any incoherence in my grammar or mistakes of writting. Its quite a while that I dont use my rusted english. I do apologize if anything that I wrote seems silly for others, but its my opinion and wish. Avoid, please, any harsh comments, try to be nice... Its my first thread here anyway...