Fear The Fish
Premium
United States
Minnesota
GTP_Ph1sh
AMSOIL_Dirt_Track_Series.jpg

What Is Dirt Track Racing?

(Source From Google Search)

Dirt track racing is a type of auto racing performed on oval tracks. It began in the United States before World War I and became widespread during the 1920s and 30s. Two different types of race cars predominated—open wheel racers in the Northeast and West and stock cars in the South.

What Types of Classes are in Dirt Track Racing?
(Race Cars)

-Modified

-Late Model

-Mid-West Modified

-Hornet/Short Trackers

-Street Stocks

-Mod-4

-Super Stock

-Sprint Cars

-Wing-Less Sprints

(If I Missed a class, Let me Know So i can add it)

Purpose For this Motorsports Thread?

With Dirt Track Racing coming soon up north, yet Dirt Track Racing has already been going on in the south and northeast, i created this thread to have all the dirt track racers on GTP to connect and share their experience over the summer of dirt track racing, share your race car, tell us how you are doing! Let us know how experienced you are and how many track championships or National Championships you have won over the year! Good Luck this year Dirt Track Racers!

List Of GTP Dirt Track Racers
(Post in the thread for your name to be added)

:: Ph1sher - Minnesota - Hornets/Short Trackers​

To Keep up with the Latest WISSOTA Auto Dirt Track Racing Click Here

Just a Little Sneak Peak Promo Youtube Video Made By Dirt Race Central, Check This Out!

So Tell us what you race and interact with all the Dirt Track Racers across the World! Maybe if your having an issue with the car, someone could help you out by giving you advice to fix it! Also Feel free to post Pictures of your Race Car, or share some Videos! 👍

Ph1sher's Hornet/Short Tracker In the Build for the Upcoming Season

The First Build

IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0232.jpg

The Body of the car is complete! Now to putting the engine in, and painting the car!

BkjlrfICMAApcfY.jpg
Messenger_5858615827598815461_13968028611190542.jpg

Basically I am ready, Built the Car from starting with a regular car named of Mitsubishi Eclipse '92, Brand New engine in it! The front tire you see is not what we will use on the dirt, just to help the car get on the trailer easier. (There is weights in the car tuned for rules at one of my tracks i plan to attend every Friday Night)

We plan to put the stickers on the race car soon! The car will be #39!

And Now i present the Stickers on the Race Car!!

FB_IMG_13977642766307755.jpg IMAG0284.jpg IMAG0285.jpg IMAG0287.jpg IMAG0288.jpg IMAG0294.jpg

Last edited:
Post #2 Updated!

What do you all Think??

Also do you have a race car you want to share with the GTP Community? Feel Free to join the conversation

Back