With the current seasonals...

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeaFire
  • 11 comments
  • 629 views
Messages
46
United States
United States
Messages
Scaletta01
What is the best event to do for exp and credits? I can't do the F1 challenge at the moment, so I need a few more options.

I have searched but I have yet to find a fully updated list of the best events to do.
 
For credits, get a Chaparral 2J take the ballast all the way up and the engine power all the way down, take the turbo off and dirty the oil to destroy the PP, then enter the 620 PP Supercar Festival, you can easily will all of them and with the 200% daily logon bonus you can get from 3.5-4 million credits per race, you will have 20 mil in less than an hour because of the performance difference bonus

On the experience portion of it,consider the online A-Spec, any of them, try to avoid the BMW McLaren, even if you have that car. If you have it, its not the best to use because even with TCS on 10, the car is very lively, use the 2J, the Zonda LM and Ford GT are also tough to beat but its possible, you will need to tune down 650, but use ballast and not the power limiter.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. I guess I'll grind to get the car and then use that to get the money. Too bad I spent my 2.6 mil to get the C60 Hybride.
 
Seasonal Online B-spec (part 3, race 3) is good too.. Like the Zonda-R 650pp will give you 2m every 20min if your busy or just tired of racing for a while :)
 
The way I make money is by getting an Evo IV and detune it down to 420-430PP (Remember to change your gear ratios, it's not needed but it makes your lap times shorter so you can make more money)

Head to the 4WD seasonal, Le Sarthe, cut all the corners, guarenteed 1.5million every 9 minutes. I wouldn't normally condone corner cutting but *shrugs* it's easy and quick money. There may be faster ways but it's just the way I do it.
 
Not a bad one UrieHusky, I will try it myself;)
 
saxplayer1998's takes about 5-8 minutes driving clean each and it provides a bit of a challenge. 381 HP versus Mclarens lol.

I'll try the others later.
 
saxplayer1998's takes about 5-8 minutes driving clean each and it provides a bit of a challenge. 381 HP versus Mclarens lol.

I'll try the others later.

Well I don't have a 2J, plus I never found it enjoyable to drive. Driving the evo is more enjoyable to me so *shrugs*

When I'm farming money I'm not really going for a challenge, guaranteed money (especially when the car you're after is already in the UCD) seems the better option :P

Like I said, it might not be the fastest but it's the way I do it. Just giving more options.
 
Well I don't have a 2J, plus I never found it enjoyable to drive. Driving the evo is more enjoyable to me so *shrugs*

When I'm farming money I'm not really going for a challenge, guaranteed money (especially when the car you're after is already in the UCD) seems the better option :P

Like I said, it might not be the fastest but it's the way I do it. Just giving more options.

I like a challenge when I'm grinding for money. Makes it less boring, time after time.
 
I like a challenge when I'm grinding for money. Makes it less boring, time after time.

To each their own :) I just prefer to zone out listening to music/stand up/QI
 
Yup. Kinda pisses me off with those Mclarens :/
 
Well I don't have a 2J, plus I never found it enjoyable to drive. Driving the evo is more enjoyable to me so *shrugs*

When I'm farming money I'm not really going for a challenge, guaranteed money (especially when the car you're after is already in the UCD) seems the better option :P

Like I said, it might not be the fastest but it's the way I do it. Just giving more options.

I like a challenge when I'm grinding for money. Makes it less boring, time after time.

Both are actually surprisingly challenging, on the money farming, the 2J will get you about 3.5 mil every 7 minutes and I came in second today (behind the Nissan something or other GT1 Road Car) on indy. The Online a-spec challenges are tough depending on the draw you get. The BMW McLaren is the fastest, but you can outdo the AI in the Zonda LM Race Car and the 2J. It does get tricky but thats for XP and if your grinding its actually not that bad at Madrid.
 
Back