With The Lights OutMusic 

Messages
948
Is anyone else excited about this set?
Its a Nirvana box set containing 3 cds and 1 dvd(which have 81 songs, 61 of which are unreleased),a 60-page full-clour book and have over 2 hours of never before seen footage.Nirvana is my 2nd favourite band of all time, so I am definately getting this for christmas(as i am a little low on funds at the moment)
 
Nirvana were never my cup of tea, not even when I was a kid and the Nirvana hype was high. But I know a few people who are very excited about it.

Is it already out? I heard that it can't be found anywhere although the official release date was at the beginning of this week.
 
Yeh its already out for AGGGGEEESSSS but its well expensive though. :scared:


*edited* OHHHHH jus checked when this topic was started, november lol, so i guess its new then lol :dopey:
 
Back