Wog_boys progression

• Thread starter Rovered78
  • 8 comments
the nsx is nice..looks like controller drifting, or laggy connection:crazy:...truth be told im more interested in the Z31 chase car..being a RL Z31 owner, it was nice to see one drifiting so smoothly:tup:

Lol Its both! Yeah I own one too and they are damn fun cars, both IRL and GT5. Whats year and model is your? I gots a 85 GLL turbo 2+2

haha thanks gor. And Yeah at around 305 HP (basic bolt ons) its pretty good but when you jump to 450 HP I had to tune the suspension much more to handle the power. Around 320 seems quite realistic for me.

Lol Its both! Yeah I own one too and they are damn fun cars, both IRL and GT5. Whats year and model is your? I gots a 85 GLL turbo 2+2
jpeg_reencoded.jpg

It's a 1986 2 seater Turbo. Unfortunately, its not currently running, and i'm in the market for another engine(partially explaining the amount of hrs dedicated to GT5.) I miss it terribly; no ABS, no traction control besides an open diff:sly:, and no power steering, felt like i was daily driving a track car w/ a loud stereo, and no roll cage..

damn lol thats actually pretty clean! I see the mismatched rims were for a reason then? Same reason why the motor decided to pack up? LOL. Yeah if you were closer i would sell you my NA but I guess thats outa the question. I know i tore out the interior for the dash swap and 5 speed swap and its stayin that way, so now I own a TIG a cage would have to be a given right? Sorry little off topic Mods but WE

Yeah the rims are a little drifter-chic..but besides a few wet(or gravel) parking lots and the few times it actually snowed, not too much drifting went on(open diff and no welder). It was more of an offset issue really...the rears are 16x8 +10 starion fronts(starion rears 16x9 +0 are bent slightly), and the fronts are 17x7-7.5 cheap aftermarket ones that were on my old '91 eclipse w/ like +35 offset...I couldn't bear to put such narrow high offset wheels in the back cause of the battleship effect, so I balanced it out w/ 225/55/16 in the rear and 215/45/17 up front...I always refer to it as "kind of staggered" fitment to everybody lol....but back on topic...what are the specs on your gt5 z31? I haven't seen one in the ucd yet, to be honest I spent so much money initially buying, then tuning and testing multiple cars for drift(and the occasional race), that even if I were to see it I probably couldn't buy it....lol

Back