Wolfpack Drift Team | International Power Drifters | Now recruiting

• Thread starter Bodyguard
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
London
xX-nilo-Xx

"Das Beste oder nichts"

Hello and welcome to Team Wolfpack! Wolfpack has been around since October 2012, however we just got around to making this thread. The team currently consists of 4 people, although we are always happy to recruit new members.

About -
Wolfpack started off as a local team with 2 members who knew each other outside of GT5, the motive was always to have fun. Our team mostly uses powerful and relatively heavy cars, such as the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG and the Ford Mustang GT '05. Wheelspin is fun, unpredictable and in general, better, in our opinion. We are more than happy to participate in competitions, providing good judges are available and the opposing team is polite and respectful. We don't mind a gentle nudge as long as it's accidental. Competitions are not our main focus however, we prefer improving our skills, while talking and generally having a good time in a public lobby or lounge. Feel free to join us, we don't bite :)

How to join -
Joining Wolfpack is no mean feat, we welcome people to tryout and continue to drift with them even if they don't get in, provided the applicant is a nice person; please don't feel intimidated. Simply add xX-nilo-Xx (me) on PSN and we will arrange a time to test your drifting skills. Also, don't worry about time difference; we have people from the Middle East to the US in our team and we have plenty of time to drift. Want to impress us? Paint your favourite drift car with our team colours, them being Bianco Canopus (Aventador), Starlight Black (Evora) and Speedway Blue (Tacoma). If you do not have these paints, we can supply them to you. We haven't assigned one colour to each paintable part in GT5 because as long as at least one of the mentioned colours is represented, we don't mind. So for example, a member with a Starlight Black car can tandem with a member who drifts a Speedway Blue car.

Members -

facebok12321 - Founder
Favourite Cars - Mustang GT, IS-F, GT, M3 E46

xX-nilo-Xx - Co-Founder
Favourite Cars - C 63 AMG, SLS AMG, Evora, Challenger SRT8, Chevelle SS 454

ITA_H3AD5HOT__ - Member
Favourite Cars - RX-7

Picture coming
xXTricKz-bLaZeXx - Member, Speed Drifter
Favourite Cars - LFA, Corvette ZR1

Thanks for reading this far into our thread, hope to see you on the track!
Sincerely, Wolfpack.​

Last edited:
Care if I try out? Nilo, you already have me as a friend. I must admit I am not very good at tandem, actually, I cant tandem at all as of now. I drive mainly drift my MK3 Supra and recently a couple FD's.

Care if I try out? Nilo, you already have me as a friend. I must admit I am not very good at tandem, actually, I cant tandem at all as of now. I drive mainly drift my MK3 Supra and recently a couple FD's.

Don't worry about tandems, we can teach you that. Our team is more centered around fun and having a friendly community, as opposed to being hardcore drifters, so no worries there.

You're always welcome to tryout :) I'll tell the leader about you and we'll see about arranging a test session.

Back