freaky40 Messages 92 Auckland Messages freaky40 Apr 27, 2014 #1 Has anyone bought and tried to drive the auto union streamline car, for me it won't steer what to do?
Has anyone bought and tried to drive the auto union streamline car, for me it won't steer what to do?
TexRex Messages 31,122 a baby, candy, it's like taking. Messages TexRex72 Apr 27, 2014 #2 It's not intended to be steered a great deal having been developed for top speed runs on an autodrome. That engine though...
It's not intended to be steered a great deal having been developed for top speed runs on an autodrome. That engine though...
550 Messages 232 Messages BloodyCharity Apr 28, 2014 #3 That Auto Union's a beauty for it's era..just take a look on it among other 1937 cars!
GranTurismo916 Messages 15,456 Orange County, NY Messages GTP_GT916 Messages Nii916 Apr 28, 2014 #4 It was a streamline car used to beat a record, so I wouldn't expect it to turn well.
freaky40 Messages 92 Auckland Messages freaky40 Apr 28, 2014 #5 All good reply's, thanks I should have known.
F FoRiZon (Banned) Messages 8,645 Singapore Apr 29, 2014 #6 Its fun driving it on SSRX. And drifting it also.
BrandonW77 Messages 12,018 Indianapolis Messages BrandonW77 Apr 29, 2014 #7 It's comical how bad the steering is though, I almost thought my wheel was broken.
freaky40 Messages 92 Auckland Messages freaky40 May 5, 2014 #8 BrandonW77 It's comical how bad the steering is though, I almost thought my wheel was broken. Click to expand... Same here
BrandonW77 It's comical how bad the steering is though, I almost thought my wheel was broken. Click to expand... Same here