WONDERLAND helmets

  • Thread starter Thread starter walnut
  • 8 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
102
Messages
walnutsiii
I'm hoping to trade for the "Wonderland" helmets. I don't know off-hand what helmets and suits I have to trade, but I'll trade pretty much any of my cars or paints also. I can set any of the more expensive cars to "share" if someone wants to borrow/glitch them in exchange too. Hoping to get the full collection.

Let me know what you have and would like in exchange. I can take care of trades when I get home from work today.
 
I think I got that set :)
Just send fr to urabus098 and I can gift it for free tonight 👍
 
Awesome! Thanks.

*edit: will send a friend request when I get home from work.
 
Last edited:
Do yo have FT86 Concept 11?
 
I'm hoping to trade for the "Wonderland" helmets. I don't know off-hand what helmets and suits I have to trade, but I'll trade pretty much any of my cars or paints also. I can set any of the more expensive cars to "share" if someone wants to borrow/glitch them in exchange too. Hoping to get the full collection.

Let me know what you have and would like in exchange. I can take care of trades when I get home from work today.

I have all 34 Wonderland helmets and every other suit and helmet available. Do you have any tickets?
 
I do have an FT86 Concept '11 but am not willing to trade that one away as I don't know how I'd be able to replace it (aside from trading someone else for one obviously) and no, I don't have any tickets left as I generally use them ASAP. I never have been good at waiting to open my presents :)
 
I'm hoping to trade for the "Wonderland" helmets. I don't know off-hand what helmets and suits I have to trade, but I'll trade pretty much any of my cars or paints also. I can set any of the more expensive cars to "share" if someone wants to borrow/glitch them in exchange too. Hoping to get the full collection.

Let me know what you have and would like in exchange. I can take care of trades when I get home from work today.

I have one. Check out my page and just trade me a helmet I dont have. PM me and Add PSN kawafoofs and I will send tonight.
 
Full set sent 👍 enjoy :)
 
Thanks JK83! Much appreciated.
 
Back