Won't allow entry into World Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've searched this forum and the net far and wide and couldn't find an answer to my problem, so Im starting a thread, sorry to have to do this but perhaps others are having similar problems.

I have golds in all of the beginner and Pro events except for the Gran Turismo World Championship, when I try to enter the race section for it I get the message "You need to win all Beginner and Professional Events first to participate in this event."
I've gone through all the old races and tried to determine if a win was acutlly a bronze but I can't distinguish between them very well and I am almost certian I placed golds in every race.

Does this include the B-Spec races? Do I need all golds in those as well? What about other race series like the Japanesse races? How can I figure out if I have a bronze win hiding somewhere in my game?

Sorry to post but it was my last resort...

Make sure that they really are gold and that you won the championships, not only the seperate races.
A-Spec golds are as good as B-Spec golds.

StupidPanda6
I have golds in all of the beginner and Pro events except for the Gran Turismo World Championship, when I try to enter the race section for it I get the message "You need to win all Beginner and Professional Events first to participate in this event."
I've gone through all the old races and tried to determine if a win was acutlly a bronze but I can't distinguish between them very well and I am almost certian I placed golds in every race.
There will be a race somewhere in the beginner or pro events that you haven't won.

StupidPanda6
Does this include the B-Spec races? Do I need all golds in those as well? What about other race series like the Japanesse races? How can I figure out if I have a bronze win hiding somewhere in my game?
The message you quoted gives you a clue. "You need to win all Beginner and Professional Events first to participate in this event." You need golds in all beginner and pro races in order to particiapte in the World Champs. Your diary should help you find which race/s you haven't won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back