Wont Load Most Online Features

• Thread starter wrapture
  • 8 comments
United States
Louisiana
wrapture
I have had this problem ever since I got forza. If I try to load the marketplace for example it comes up with an error. It does this for every online feature except joining an online room. I have tried all of the tricks I could find like deleting and reinstalling packages, and changing router and xbox settings. I would really like to get this fixed so I can buy car designs. If someone does help fix this I will buy enough stuff from your store front that you will receive $150,000 in game.

I have never played online. What would I get banned for? This has happened ever since I got the game.

How are you connecting and what is your NAT rating according to the Xbox? When I connect via WiFi through internet-connection-sharing on my laptop, I get a "Moderate" NAT. Online multiplayer works sometimes, and Rivals is mostly functional, but I frequently get Marketplace errors.

I finally got around to emailin them and have to say I'm pretty impressed, I had a reply before I got the auto reply. Still waiting for an update on why I can't access online features though.

Back