WooHOO!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter popfeng
  • 8 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
34
AHAHA, i had lotsa fun today.....I had 6 millions dollars and bored out of my mind. So i read in the forums and read something about a wheelie trick. =) So i bought the Escudo and did some tuning that people talked about, but some didnt really work. I did some stuff on my own and tried it out. I finally popped the wheelie, going 450 mph !!. Then i decided that i could go faster. So i did some thinking, so i could exit the turn as fast as possible...and then i hit 835.6mph!. 3 more tries and i exited the turn at 250mph, with a final speed of 954.6mph!!!!!.

SOO happy rite now. Maybe some of you dont think thats anything, but for a NEWBIE like me, its a great accomplishment and had to share it with the community =) :lol: :lol:

I didnt use any cheats or anything either or hybrids or wutever. IT WAS FUN!! 954.6 mph HEHE

How fast have you guys gone without cheats in GT3? jus wondering..

Thanks for reading my accomplishment!
 
Originally posted by popfeng
AHAHA, i had lotsa fun today.....I had 6 millions dollars and bored out of my mind. So i read in the forums and read something about a wheelie trick. =) So i bought the Escudo and did some tuning that people talked about, but some didnt really work. I did some stuff on my own and tried it out. I finally popped the wheelie, going 450 mph !!. Then i decided that i could go faster. So i did some thinking, so i could exit the turn as fast as possible...and then i hit 835.6mph!. 3 more tries and i exited the turn at 250mph, with a final speed of 954.6mph!!!!!.

SOO happy rite now. Maybe some of you dont think thats anything, but for a NEWBIE like me, its a great accomplishment and had to share it with the community =) :lol: :lol:

I didnt use any cheats or anything either or hybrids or wutever. IT WAS FUN!! 954.6 mph HEHE

How fast have you guys gone without cheats in GT3? jus wondering..

Thanks for reading my accomplishment!
Well done, popfeng. :D

What settings were you using?
 
Hooah! Great job!

and I have been at the max speed ingame
 
Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to crash through one of the walls in Seattle... :: plays the theme to Mission Impossible ::
kideng
 
That was the wierdest experience I ever went through ....

I was driving towards one of the mountains and it took me half an hour just to find my way back to Seattle :p
 
Huh? Drive through walls? Drive toward mountain and had to find your way back to Seattle? Wut is this nonsense? Someone explain =) I have to go to sleep so i can wake up for my physics lecture at 8am. So i will post my settings tomorrow, CYA!
 
Originally posted by Thio
That was the wierdest experience I ever went through ....

I was driving towards one of the mountains and it took me half an hour just to find my way back to Seattle :p
It is rather strange, isn't it - I drove toward the mirror (this is in GT2) and out past it, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond the screen border, and I was driving around for like 40 minutes... when I finally found my way back to the track...
 
That would be fun in GT3...having the little dot out on the top right of the screen...:lol:
 
Back