Wool's Gran Turismo 6 Gallery

• Thread starter Wools
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
Great Britain
I've been sorting out my PS4 / PS3 & PS Vita Screenshot collections and realised I've not put up any of my recent GT6 pictures so thought I'll share a few them!

I loved the Photo Mode in GT5 & GT6, Polyphony went to such lengths to create photorealistic backdrops where you can loose hours of your life just tinkering away and taking cool shots. Loved this beautiful backdrop in GT6.
CityofArtsandSciences-Night2_zps58915bf8.jpg

I feel this shot of an Evo is the closest I've come to taking a shot in game that looks *this* close to real life. The lighting of the tunnel works wonders.
SpecialStageRoute5Clubman_zpsf957f02e.jpg

This shot takes me right back to Goodwood. I've been going to the festival since 2006 with the highlight camping for the entire weekend in 2011. This perspective looking down the start straight is so iconic.
GoodwoodHillclimb_1_zps25d7afd2.jpg

One of the hidden gems in the GT6 lineup. This beautiful Ferrari wants to step out on every corner but balanced throttle control keep the car in check, it's like an updated Maserati 250F.
SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_12_zps674e753c.jpg

The updated Silverstone track is a modern classic. It takes what made the 2000 era circuit so good, but updates it and in my eyes, makes it better. The GT SLS is a perfect fit for the long straights and fast corners.
SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_8_zps13fe826b.jpg

A under utiliased Photo Mode location, the solar panel field stretched far beyond what the PS3 was capable of but was a technical marvel in still images. The soft focus of the foreground solar arrays mixes nicely with the white colour of the GT-R.
Gemasolar_zpsd8484e2f.jpg

I love these next 2 shots of the R8 as it looks almost hyper real. Wet weather, mist, lights and tyre smoke all combined to get some great images.
SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_1_zps024f7e26.jpg

SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit_zpsc37db78f.jpg

I no longer have my PS3 but after finding and then annotating the images above, I really want one back!

Back