Word Series 600 PP full of cheaters?

• Thread starter Ryxter88
  • 8 comments
Indonesia
Indonesia
At the latest WTC 600 PP in tokyo ekspresway. I raced many times and didn't easy to win. I believe that the AI's car are more than 600 PP. I raced using Lancer was slow, but diablo even faster. Isn't this weird?

We shound protest about these WTC 600 PPs. People can't race using their own favourite cars.

You need to tune your car for the race. I tried it with a Huracan that I had tuned for Suzuka, but only came 4th because the car had too much grip and was too slow on the straights. I adjusted the build and tune, to use less grippy tyres and have less downforce, and won it easily enough.

I won it, but I was using Lambo Diablo. The key is to drive carefully on curves and full throttle and straight line. I did tune racing gearbox, add weight, and reduce power to around 514 HP.

At the latest WTC 600 PP in tokyo ekspresway. I raced many times and didn't easy to win. I believe that the AI's car are more than 600 PP. I raced using Lancer was slow, but diablo even faster. Isn't this weird?

We shound protest about these WTC 600 PPs. People can't race using their own favourite cars.
I don't think AI cars are over 600 PP, Tokyo is hard to drive, it's easy lose time if you hit the walls. I suggest you to tune your car, on youtube you can find many videos showing tuning for the best cars to use.

I don't think AI cars are over 600 PP, Tokyo is hard to drive, it's easy lose time if you hit the walls. I suggest you to tune your car, on youtube you can find many videos showing tuning for the bes

I don't think AI cars are over 600 PP, Tokyo is hard to drive, it's easy lose time if you hit the walls. I suggest you to tune your car, on youtube you can find many videos showing tuning for the best cars to

I don't think AI cars are over 600 PP, Tokyo is hard to drive, it's easy lose time if you hit the walls. I suggest you to tune your car, on youtube you can find many videos showing tuning for the best cars to use.
You can use Tomahawk X. But you need to tune the transmission. Use the youtube video to get the PP under 600. It faster to earn money less than 18 minutes.

Back