Wore out GT6?

• Thread starter R Dub
  • 4 comments
United States
Chicago
Within the past couple weeks, I think I've worn out my GT6 game. Every time I try to start it up it take 15-20 of inserting and ejecting the disc before it will finally read game. All other games/dvds read no problem, only GT6. When it does start no problems. No scratches that I can see. Any one else ware out their GT6 game?

Within the past couple weeks, I think I've worn out my GT6 game. Every time I try to start it up it take 15-20 of inserting and ejecting the disc before it will finally read game. All other games/dvds read no problem, only GT6. When it does start no problems. No scratches that I can see. Any one else ware out their GT6 game?
Is the laser that reads the disc on your PS3 dirty? I've had that issue on my PS2 and a simple cleaning fixes it.

Is the laser that reads the disc on your PS3 dirty? I've had that issue on my PS2 and a simple cleaning fixes it.
Don't think so. Like I said, every single thing I put in it reads. Only an issue with GT6.

Yo R man take vacuum cleaner and clean all dust from sides openings of your ps3

You cant wear out Optical Media, you can damage it though.

Bluray the data layer is only 0.1mm from the base, so a tiny scratch is enough to throw out the focus of the laser.

Back