Working Up A Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tekkenmover
  • 8 comments
  • 758 views
Messages
4
Hey there, first post in here, so I have not much any idea's what you guy's mostly wants, when it comes with videos ^_^

But at any rate...

I made a GT4 video, for some long time ago, with only using pictures that I took with the cars in the game. I got great response back on it, and now I was thinking of making a new one.

But this time, I was thinking in a different way. That maybe some of you guys, had bin taking some awesome GT4 pics from the game. I was looking around in the gallery, and there was some very cool ones here and there.
But of course I don't want to just take them, and say there mine. So I was hoping, that anyone would be interested, to help me out. Of course I have some of my own, but It's hard keeping taking pictures, specially if you want some very good ones.

But... i want them origanl, best posseble kvallity... Meaning... The pictures are not down sized and so on... I want the best of the best... So I can make the best of the best.
Plus, I would like your nick names, I don't want your real names, if you do not want your name come in the ending credic.

But if you want to tjek out, just if I can make any videos, tjek out my profile on youtube... Or, you can just watch the old GT4 video I made ^_^
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n_2WijWCPlY

Please Do Enjoy

P.S.
I love cars, and I love GT seriens as well as Top gear ^_^ I'm a real car lover... Great to be here.
 
To make things run more smoothly, you could perhaps ask members to grant you permission to use pictures from their galleries. :)
 
To make things run more smoothly, you could perhaps ask members to grant you permission to use pictures from their galleries. :)

True enough, but I need the originale picture, that comes directly from the PS2. These I have seen in the gallery, have bin down formated, so they did not fill fully out.

But have you bin taking some GT4 pictures, that I might just could use? ^_^
 
"Been", rather than "bin", but I appreciate you making the effort :D

Also, take your pick - all images are full size when you click upon them.
 
"Been", rather than "bin", but I appreciate you making the effort :D

Also, take your pick - all images are full size when you click upon them.

Thank you for making my spelling better ^^ And even helping me out ^^
There are some very good ones here, that I would love to use... YEAH!!!

But I need more, come on guys, don't be scared, I'll take good care of your beloved pics ^^
 
Mine aren't that good, but you can help yourself to any you like.

My pics.

I've got clickable photos on my videos page too.
 
Ow great great great.... Many great pictures to choose here... but it's not enough, more I need more.... Please ^_^

Jim Power, I have problems to get into the site, my interenet explore will not show anything, just saying it can't show it... Do I need to be a member or something?
 
Uh...no...the site tends to go down. try refreshing or something. I'm afriad I no longer have the originals.
 
Back