WORL - PS4 - GTE CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON 2 --FINISHEDFinished 

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 80 comments
Sorry I missed the Laguna Seca, looks like you had spaces for reserves. Count me in the Imola if spaces available.

as some of you know, Due to cheating, drivers quitting mid-race and overall driving standards I will not continue to host this series.

wilo, I am really sorry to hear this.
unfortunately people does not understand how to behavior .
thank you for everything. hope to see you back on track soon.

Hi, I am sorry to hear that someone was cheating but when there'll be a new series? (if you want to host another one obviously)

Hey you guys are always welcomed to join us on Thursday nights. We have plenty of room still. I can only race Tuesday and Thursday. I own my own garage so my time is very limited I wouldn't mind running with yiy guys again

Hey you guys are always welcomed to join us on Thursday nights. We have plenty of room still. I can only race Tuesday and Thursday. I own my own garage so my time is very limited I wouldn't mind running with yiy guys again
Please send link so I can join

adb
Can anyone shed some light on the cheating part? How do people cheat on PS4? :nervous:

Im not 100% sure but here are some suggestions: You drive into Pit-Lane and dont drive into your Pit-Spot but select "Pitbox" via Menu. So you get a fueled car with fresh tires in not time. Otherwise it would take up to 30 sec. to fuel up and change tires.

I have to point out that if you want to go Stints with different tires (like first softs and than hard tires) you would have to go to the Menu to change at least tire pressure or you will not survive. (going Hard tires with the pressure you choose for soft would result in cold tires) So you would have to pit stop regulary and then change setups, i think this would be ok, but cost a bit more time but you could do your Strategy.

Im not 100% sure but here are some suggestions: You drive into Pit-Lane and dont drive into your Pit-Spot but select "Pitbox" via Menu. So you get a fueled car with fresh tires in not time. Otherwise it would take up to 30 sec. to fuel up and change tires.

I have to point out that if you want to go Stints with different tires (like first softs and than hard tires) you would have to go to the Menu to change at least tire pressure or you will not survive. (going Hard tires with the pressure you choose for soft would result in cold tires) So you would have to pit stop regulary and then change setups, i think this would be ok, but cost a bit more time but you could do your Strategy.
Never thought about this, although you would have to do this after crossing finish line I guess, so you don’t get taken back to start if lap.
Thought it was some driving exploit

adb
Never thought about this, although you would have to do this after crossing finish line I guess, so you don’t get taken back to start if lap.
Thought it was some driving exploit

Absolutely, havent thought about that.

Back