(World Champion - Expert) Trophy Glitch

United Kingdom
Staffordshire
Bolgofthenorth
How very dare you!
Ok so I've just finished the race at Monza having done the whole season on expert difficulty without changing the driving assists or anything and it is now mathematically impossible for me to lose the championship, I've had the congratulation speech from the engineer but I haven't got the World Champion - Expert trophy, usually you get these championship trophies at whatever point it is impossible to lose the championship so I doubt I'm going to get it when I finish the final race in the season. Has anyone else experienced this or for that matter has anyone not had that problem and actually got the trophy?

Well technically, you're not champion until the end of the season. Congratulations by the way.

I don't understand why you would start this thred on a hunch of a problem rather then just finish the season and then you would know.

I would say finish season. Guaranteed game is programed to give it to you after everything and it spits you to main menu.

I don't understand why you would start this thred on a hunch of a problem rather then just finish the season and then you would know.

Like I said all other championship trophies are acquired as soon as you mathematically can't lose the championship so if you do get the trophy when you complete all races in the season then this will be a useful thread for other people to refer to.

I got my achievement after the season (I did it on 360) ,it's a good one to get ,when you compare achievements with other people online hardly anybody has it and you just think n00b :P

@Shaggy Alonso & GOTMAXPOWER
Yeah I got the trophy a few weeks ago but thanks for answering my question at least it's nice to see there are people around here good enough to make a constructive comment.

Last edited:
Back