world champions could be made by the gtpsp!?

• Thread starter Akira AC
  • 1 comments
Antarctica
Antarctica
well some time ago, since the gtpsp came up and in the last month playing it a lot i discorver something very interesting, it is great fun and besides of that something else.........you learn a lot of pro racing driving, i mean of course digitally, in order to explain my point i m going to give an example of what i am actually talking about:

just as an experiment with a friend took the best simulated racing games for consoles(forza, race driver 3, gt4, enthusia, pro street, ferrari challenge, ect...)
for several consoles, now some people say that forza simulates best all the conditions of the track and the car(tire damage, fuel use , car tuning,etc..)
but that is simply not true, based in some videos that we watch over you tube and some research using some cars and some tracks(laguna seca most of the time, also nurburgring, silverstone, suzuka, etc....)and watching all the time dtm, fia gt, le mans and other stuff , we discover that when everything comes to the time you do and the behaviur of the car the closest thing that you find is always the latest gt series, in example a clear lap over nurburgring in the enzo ferrari, counting with the zones of oversteer, size of the track in relation of the car, also counting with feel of the track in the car and other variables make you conclude that the closest thing you make to the real world is gran turismo, all ca be see in the times, an enzo an the real live takes you 7:15 , the same lap with almost the same tires and same configuration give you 7:15-7:20 as well, in the forza you get 7:20 but in forza version of the lap that is a quick lap, so the track in forza is bigger than the gt one , and the car seems to be smaller.

so in the recent days the wcg(world cyber games) has anunced that forza 3 will be on the list of games, so that makes me think, if you can get a good lap with the mclaren f1 gtr on the gtpsp, you can also be able (with a bit of practice in the xbox) get great laps on the forza as well, and also win races and so on.

so people we have seen and probably participe in the gt academy so, we are probably better than what we believe, so why dont give it a shot a probably se a forza wcg champion made from the gtpsp and most likely from :gtpflag: ........................................

The race section of WCG can't be taken serious. They used Project Gotham and Need for Speed in earlier editions. It's all about marketing and $.

Back