World Championship Q

• Thread starter DMBJJL
  • 9 comments
RayMilkbringer
Ray Milkbringer
I was wondering if you could use the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo '04 in the GT World Championship. I would check myself, but I'm currently B-Specing the 24 hour enduro to get it. Im at 6 hours right now :indiff: . Any help would be awesome.

DMBJJL
I was wondering if you could use the Polyphony Formula Gran Turismo '04 in the GT World Championship. I would check myself, but I'm currently B-Specing the 24 hour enduro to get it. Im at 6 hours right now :indiff: . Any help would be awesome.
Does it matter? you get the polyphony after that 24h endurance, so just check afterwards...and i don't know lol...

DMBJJL
Yes, you can. I used it for the GTWC myself.

Duck7892

Using the F1 in anything but the Formula GT series = cheddar, Monterey Jack, gouda, Romano, American, Swiss, feta, blue, etc., etc.

u can win it no problem, only A-spec tho... cuz i can keep going one WHOLE lap with out pitstop, but B-spec took in middle :\..... all you need to set TCS all to MAX (20, 20, 10) so your tires can keep going for longer... it's Very helpful for Formula one chamption too!

MADTJ
.... all you need to set TCS all to MAX (20, 20, 10) so your tires can keep going for longer... it's Very helpful for Formula one chamption too!
Finally a settings post to legitimize this thread. Ty MADTJ.

Back