World Chapionship Stuck

• Thread starter dhong55
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I need help, and I need help big time. I've been stuck on this for like two weeks now and I can't get pass it. I'm on the last race of Professoinal Events, whch is the World Championship, the computer have all these really cool race cars and like I saved up enough money. (B-Spec mode for like 2 hours) and still lost after like buying one of the cheap race cars for 1,000,000. What car should I used!!!????

[crystal ball mode]
This will get locked

Any new topic about the World Champs in the main GT4 area will not get approved as there are loads of topics already about this

Do a search
[/crystal ball mode]

Hello dhong55 and welcome to GTPlanet.

Unfortunately, your thread is posted in the wrong forum and it needs to be moved. It should have been posted in the general GT4 forum. However, your question probably would not have made it through the approval process. Hopefully you didn't post your question in this forum to avoid that approval process.
I'm sure it was just a mistake on your part, yes?

Furthermore, I'm not going to move this thread into the genearal GT4 forum as this question has been asked hundreds of times. Or at least it seems it has. I will however move your thread to the "Recycle Bin." Sorry.

Please use the handy search function at the top of the page as it will surely yield you some excellent information regarding your question.
You can also just try driving various cars in the game to find out what works for you. I mean that's the fun of the game right? Driving different cars.

Take good care,

–Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back