World Events - in table, sorted by PP

• Thread starter Footix
  • 19 comments
Poland
Poland
Hi GT7 fans!

When I acquire a car, I offen ask myself "Where I can test/race it and earn some credits?" That questions gave me idea to create a table with visual detailed list of all events sorted by PP.

In second step, I saved it to .PNG so I can download on my smartphone and easily check what are the best options for racing selected car and to which level of PP should I tune it.

UPDATE: as of 25.04.2022 patch 1.13 added 3 more events at Spa, the table has been udpated to reflect current status
UPDATE: as of 26.05.2022 patch 1.15 added 9 more events (Kei cars, VGT's, 950PP aka Gr.1), the table has been udpated
UPDATE: as of 23.06.2022 patch 1.17 added one more track (Watkins Glen) and 3 more events
UPDATE: as of 28.07.2022 patch 1.19 added one 6 more events (hypercars and 1980-99 neoclassics)
UPDATE: as of 25.08.2022 patch 1.20 added one 4 more events on Catalunya circuit

Attachments

• GT7 Events list - sorted (patch 1.20).png
    GT7 Events list - sorted (patch 1.20).png
    76.7 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Hi GT7 fans!

When I acquire a car, I offen ask myself "Where I can test/race it and earn some credits?" That questions gave me idea to create a table with visual detailed list of all events sorted by PP.

In second step, I saved it to .PNG so I can download on my smartphone and easily check what are the best options for racing selected car and to which level of PP should I tune it.

It is a early version but I want to share efforts of my work with You:)
Pretty sad the community has to come up with these tools rather than the developer... "World Circuits" is one of the most disorganized menu's I've ever seen in a video game. They really need to add a drop-down menu that sorts races by PP, and if we ever get content for them, by license requirements.

This will be a handy little tool going forward as more races get added so thank you for sharing!

Pretty sad the community has to come up with these tools rather than the developer... "World Circuits" is one of the most disorganized menu's I've ever seen in a video game. They really need to add a drop-down menu that sorts races by PP, and if we ever get content for them, by license requirements.

This will be a handy little tool going forward as more races get added so thank you for sharing!
Or just bring back the GT League UI from Sport.

The game gives you tools to browse and choose car for specific circuit, but for opposite situation (select event for specific car) sadly there is nothing available from the interface...

I think if they did some of the series would look a bit sparse...
Including the separate championships, there are 38 events in GT7. GT5 had 45 (not counting the endurance events) and that game was still organized like every other GT.

So there should be no excuse not to organize them similarly.

Including the separate championships, there are 38 events in GT7. GT5 had 45 (not counting the endurance events) and that game was still organized like every other GT.

my point was not the number of events, but the events per series. I can't remember how many on average in GT5 but just 3 races to a series seems low. The average in sport as 5 with the professional ones edging closer to 7.

Gran Tursimo Sport had 305 individual races, GT5 similar too (there were 20 extra special events from memory)

GT7 currently sits at 96 Races + the 8 from The Human Comedy

Last edited:
I produced something similar but sorted by payout (without CRB).
I've added this in case anyone is interested.

OP - I hope this is okay, if it does, pm me, and I'll delete this post.

Attachments

• GT7 Events by PP.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 34

Eh, GT would still create another inconvenience for the players that they have to go into different menu if they want to freely race like Arcade or doing something else like Circuit Experience.

Total lunacy in designing a game whenever path they take.

Last edited:
Back