World NASCAR Championship - Pre-Season Race April 28th

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Bman
  • 13 comments
  • 1,075 views

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
Messages
5,897
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
The_Bman24
nascar-2010-daytona_dcbff6c4c508d5f8ea4c1e98a9e58132.jpg


Welcome to the World NASCAR Championship! Using stock cars, this race series will take place on circuits across the world.

I want clean racing, so reckless driving will be penalised. Mics are forbidden to prevent lag. Teams may be started, meaning there will be owner points. Only 2 people may be in a team at a time.

Mechanical Damage: High.
Grip: Real.
Tire Wear/Fuel: On.
Restrictions: Racing Hard tires only. 502 hp at Daytona.
Caution Limit: 2. (Only stewards may say "caution") Drivers race back to the line and go at a pace of 90 mph maximum for 2 laps (1 for longer courses, 0 for Nurburgring Nordschliefe/La Sarthe). Once the caution limit is reached, there will be no more cautions for the race. No overtaking at this time.
Red Flag: Only occurs if 8 or more cars crash in one wreck. Will last 3 minutes.
Lounge Open Time: 5:30 PM EST.
Race starting time: 6 PM EST.
 
Last edited:
Schedule
______________________________
Pre-Season Race: Superspeedway - Daytona - 45 laps.

World NASCAR Championship Opener: Superspeedway - Daytona - 50 laps.

Italian NASCAR Championship - Monza - 25 laps.

French NASCAR Championship - Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 - 7 laps.

Northern USA NASCAR Championship - Superspeedway - Indy - 60 laps.

British NASCAR Championship - London - 40 laps (damage light).

Spanish NASCAR Championship - Circuito de Madrid - 30 laps.

Japanese NASCAR Championship - Vote - ?? laps.

German NASCAR Championship - Nurburgring Nordschliefe - 5 laps.

World NASCAR Championship - Superspeedway - Daytona - 80 laps.
 
Last edited:
Sign Ups
______________________________
Team 1 - Stormtrooper2178/Knelly
______________________________
Overflow
______________________________
Stewards
______________________________
Stormtrooper2178
______________________________
 
Last edited:
Post-Race Results - Reserved.
 
I'll team up with you Storm, unless you had someone else in mind. US times suit me better - got a day in mind?

Been a while since we've worked together :)
 
I see that you are enforcing 502hp on daytona? is this essentially a restrictor plate series or will it change race to race?
 
I see that you are enforcing 502hp on daytona? is this essentially a restrictor plate series or will it change race to race?

502hp is only for Daytona.

Knowing that 24 track logos were discovered, it's possible that Motegi Superspeedway could be coming, along with Infineon. If that's true, then we will run a race at both.
 
Personally i think the gun may have been jumped and these wont be implmented to the game.. Granturismo website is Granturismo not GT5 site.. Therefor they may be adding these for facts of having them previously in
 
Anybody else interested?
 
Alternate Saturdays with MrMulsanne's league, and I'm in. Any weekday, and I'm out.
 
On Thursday, we begin testing at Superspeedway - Daytona. Sign up's are still open for those interested.
 
As per times in Post 1 mate?
 
As per times in Post 1 mate?

Correct. Hopefully, this doesn't get delayed until 6:30 PM EST, as I will be at a friend's house. I will try to get home on time. I don't want to let you guys down.
 
I'm going to delay the pre-season race until next week. This is when testing begins. .
 
Back