World record punt victim claim by me in a Daily? 4 Times same guy same lap!

United States
Daytona Beach
sloppysmusic
NOT a whiny thread, enough of those. I find this humorous as well as a challenge to all of you victims out there suffering the daily races. Instead of posting another whiny thread (c'mon we got enough) try and beat this record I claim
for myself here by posting video evidence of your car getting harassed. No perp details please!
Same guy in a Daily Race punted me FOUR times in ONE LAP. Video evidence below. Put up or shut up people. Do I 'win'? If there ain't video it didn't happen!
:cheers::bowdown:

Not sure I want to beat a record of having the worst race.
Just use the share function. Got nauseous after the second corner.
Sucks about all the ramming. Hope that's not the norm for you.

Not sure I want to beat a record of having the worst race.
Just use the share function. Got nauseous after the second corner.
Sucks about all the ramming. Hope that's not the norm for you.

If you use the share button can you switch camera during the replay? Sorry it made you sick, you missed the biggest two punts!

That looks like someone out for revenge. :odd:

Classic mistaken identity like another recent one I posted. Two laps earlier another dude spun off track final bend (or punted off by my assassin). THIS dude ignored yellow flag and passed me but got hit by dude coming back on track on his side. Didnt knock him off track much though. Thats all I can think of, maybe he thought I was the other guy?

Yes, you win!:cheers:

That was fantastic! The progression was excellent as well. He really didn't like you.:lol: Starts with a "love tap" and ends with a full "road rage, can't decide if I'm homicidal or suicidal, massive punt!"

Last edited by a moderator:
If you use the share button can you switch camera during the replay? Sorry it made you sick, you missed the biggest two punts!
I sucked it up and watched the whole thing. That last one was vicious.
I have my PS4 set to keep the last 30 minutes of gameplay on hand if I decide to save video. The time can be adjusted. This will include everything you do in the game, so replays you watch will be there. Afterward, I just trim the video down using options in the gallery and edit anything I want using ShareFactory on the console. Just have to remember not to take a screenshot if you plan on saving video, as screenshot resets the recording.

UnkaD Thanks for the info. As I have a fairly original YT channel (I'm a serious video editor) I like to keep control of my assets. So I wont upload any video that has 3rd party banners on such as Share Factory. I COULD export and edit the video in Vegas pro but that's too much like work! So excuse the handheld 4k phone videos I'm sorry!

That looks like someone out for revenge. :odd:

Yes but people seek revenge for nothing on this game and also go after the wrong driver quite often too. They get away with it too really when this kind of behaviour should be a month ban at least, it's just not acceptable.

I’ll have to check the replay but someone seemed to dislike being over taken and took the rest of the race to exact revenge... he caused me to drop to SR-A :lol::banghead:

I had a better video than that but I deleted it ages ago sadly.
Gr3 race at Nurb GP a while back, biggest wipeout ever!
Some guy in a beetle came from miles back didn't brake at all, took 3 cars out at one turn. I took the worst hit, I went flying off track! Dude then quit the race, clearly he had no intention of ever braking.

Yes but people seek revenge for nothing on this game and also go after the wrong driver quite often too. They get away with it too really when this kind of behaviour should be a month ban at least, it's just not acceptable.

Well, without the rest of the video we are not going to know what triggered him. All we know is that he was on lap 9 running in 9th place out of 17 and was willing to throw it all away for the satisfaction of hitting the OP. Something happened to him, I want to see what sent this man over the edge. Post the full video please sloppy. Or just the replay in game will do. 👍

NOT a whiny thread, enough of those. I find this humorous as well as a challenge to all of you victims out there suffering the daily races. Instead of posting another whiny thread (c'mon we got enough) try and beat this record I claim
for myself here by posting video evidence of your car getting harassed. No perp details please!
Same guy in a Daily Race punted me FOUR times in ONE LAP. Video evidence below. Put up or shut up people. Do I 'win'? If there ain't video it didn't happen!
:cheers::bowdown:

Hahahahahaha THAT'S MY NERF LIVERY!!!!!

You could at least have held the phone still ;)

I was paranoid about showing user names so panned to try keep them out, pretty sure I failed though. In every way! See my new post about the terms of service violation I received.
Wonder if I share the original replay itself online in the game if I will get suspended? These cheaters sure know how to fight dirty inside AND outside the races.

I was paranoid about showing user names so panned to try keep them out, pretty sure I failed though. In every way! See my new post about the terms of service violation I received.
Wonder if I share the original replay itself online in the game if I will get suspended? These cheaters sure know how to fight dirty inside AND outside the races.

Plenty of people, myself included have posted plenty of vids on here without blurring out people's names. As long as you're not personally attacking that person then it's not an issue.
Showing an example of terrible driving isn't really a personal attack on someone, it's just pointing out the truth lol.

Plenty of people, myself included have posted plenty of vids on here without blurring out people's names. As long as you're not personally attacking that person then it's not an issue.
Showing an example of terrible driving isn't really a personal attack on someone, it's just pointing out the truth lol.

Tell that to the judge lol!
So can't say IMADIRTYDBAG is a miserable piece of bull excrement, but you CAN share a video of him acting like it? Fine by me!

Sees meganes

giphy.gif

Back