World Touring Car 900 Not available yet

• Thread starter luv2drive
  • 5 comments
United States
California
GTP_luv2drive
Hi all,

I've been away from GT7 for a couple of months and just got the 1.40 update a few days ago. I apologize in advanced if this has already been discussed. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

I'm doing the new Weekly Challenges for this week, and when I try to access the last one, the World Touring Car 900, it says "event not available yet" .

Is there some achievement I need to complete or car I need to buy to unlock this event?

Yes, it has already been discussed twice.

Hi all,

I've been away from GT7 for a couple of months and just got the 1.40 update a few days ago. I apologize in advanced if this has already been discussed. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

I'm doing the new Weekly Challenges for this week, and when I try to access the last one, the World Touring Car 900, it says "event not available yet" .

Is there some achievement I need to complete or car I need to buy to unlock this event?
You have to complete menu book 43 or so I think to unlock 900 pp events
I also missed out on the last event

You have to complete menu book 43 or so I think to unlock 900 pp events
I also missed out on the last event
To clarify this you only need to activate Menu Book 43, no requirment to complete as weekly race is unlocked just by starting the menu book.

I completed every book but I still can't access it
You're replying to a conversation about a 900pp week race that is no longer active. Which race are you unable to do?

Per the other thread you listed in, ita probably because you need to be level 50 to unlock menu 49, that you need to do the X2019 in this week's weekly challenges.

Back