World Touring/ Race Car Time challenge

• Thread starter DriftTime
  • 37 comments
^ nah, you just need to mark the car as a favorite for the quicktune option to appear.

Yes it is, in EUR version you just have to push triangle when selecting your car and you have access to the quick setting, I assume it is the same in the US version.

its pro physics, what else can you think of? We are driving touring cars and race cars right?

DrifTime, this is a little bit rude and I think you misunderstood what Detroitbb tried to do : helping you by pointing out that you didn't specify it in the first message and consequently a lot of drivers -not Detroitbb- who didn't see your previous post "Whats your fastest time on Trail Mountain? (JGTC,GT300)" cannot know and sure will have a very bad surprise to see their time disqualified after having ran two weeks with standard physics and you will be in a difficult position... Moreover he did ask you before...

Shigegaki told you -and I agreed- that "People will come and support you, you shouldn't worry about that". So we're here to compete and support you... I don't want to speak for the others here, it is just my point of view and I don't want to get into a fight, but I would say that not answering someone's question (Detroitbb's and mine) -about very important rules- first and then giving this kind of answer the second time isn't quite helping you in having the support you need -obviously-. So we are willing to HELP you the best way we can, Shigegaki has a great experience in hosting TAC you should listen to the advices he's giving you to help you (he doesn't even have a psp now -right?:scared:- but still giving you advice !!!), I -and I would say Detroitbb- love TAC & JGTC but clear rules about the competition are needed to be a fair and interesting one : unclear rules will kill the fun and make it unfair. That's why, when there are some dark points in the rules, we're here to tell you, support you, help you...

So, I'm still happy to be here ! But I'm not far from starting to have second thoughts... That depends on what you'll say and do ;).

PS : I would have written you a Private message but since you didn't answer the first one I sent you I assumed you wouldn't see it.

Last edited:
Well said Easy! Even though I don't have a PSP anymore, I really don't want to see this section of GTP go downhill. Glubags is doing a great job of continuing the tradition that is well know as TAC.

hi at all

i still try to go that lap under 2.10 :guilty: so i wait with a time

i run this mazda so far thanks for some tips:)

now i run 2.09.282 think i still need practice

fuchur

Last edited:
Back