World Trade Center movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 3 comments
  • 489 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
Anyone else see this movie? We just watched it last night. It was a lot better than I expected and its just aweful what people went through. This movie really shows what it was like for survivors that were trapped after the towers collapsed.
 
I saw this a few weeks back, it's a good movie me thinks.

And there's a thread about it already.
 
I saw this a few weeks back, it's a good movie me thinks.

And there's a thread about it already.
I searched for at least 5 minutes for the thread. I apologize if it already exists. I searched in movies then searched the entire forums then did the advanced search for titles only. If it exists just link this to that thread.

Oh I just found them. I was using the wrong search button. There is a search button at the top right of the page under gallery and then there is a search button that sais "search this thread" The top right one worked.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84713&highlight=world+trade+center

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82049&highlight=world+trade+center
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back