World's Cheapest Cockpit?

England
England
Peasantslayer
I bought a DFGT last year and I never got around to making/buying a racing rig because of the cost of buying a good rig and I'm useless when it comes building things myself. Suddenly I had moment of pure genius, the pictures speak for themselves. :D

16h3zur.jpg

35m0i29.jpg

iyha1x.jpg

It took about 10 minutes to put took together and I can easily slide the drawer out to create space. It's stable to because of the DFGT's weight. :)

I took an old wooden toy box and flipped it on it's side. Works great.

I took an old wooden toy box and flipped it on it's side. Works great.

Nice, I had some plastic toy boxes but they were too small. I imagine your box is more rigid than my drawer but at least I have enough space for my big comfy chair. :)

Nice, I had some plastic toy boxes but they were too small. I imagine your box is more rigid than my drawer but at least I have enough space for my big comfy chair. :)

Actually the edges are about 1/4" thick and it wobbles a tiny little bit and it
s a tight squeeze for my legs but overall it works very well when y DFGT isn't connected to my desk/table.

mine is pretty cheap and works really well. There is know a CSR bolted on there but other then that it remains the same.

S4020689.jpg

S4020686.jpg

Peasantslayer
Do you wear that helmet when you use it? :D The setup looks good but I imagine that chair is a bit like a rocking chair. :)

Well the image is dated 04/23/2006. :)

No that was just there for humor. And as for the camera your right it was cheap just like my rig.

Back