Worries about Senna's F1 Cars (Theory)

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 3 comments
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
Alright guys.

So I was thinking about Senna's cars, and how they have the JPS Lotus in the trailer, but his Honda Mclaren suit in game, and then something popped in my head that could really suck.

What if Senna's cars are a Special Mission only car like the Lunar Missions? With the wierd restrictions they had with Ferrari last year, what if it's the same for this year?

Just a thought was all. Obviously I really hope we can keep it in our garage but you never know with how PD works.

Yeah I don't know how they can go to a meeting and say "We could really easy give players the rover and let them drive around on other courses, but let's not. That would take realism away from our 24hr race cars whose carbon fiber needs to be re-welded after 300 miles".

If they do it with the Lotus, they have to know it's making everyone unhappy...

Isn't Senna's suit like $500,000? I wouldn't be surprised if Senna DLC was more expensive than usual and buying a second copy in the game of that same DLC, especially the Lotus or Toleman or other iconic cars he raced was crazy expensive. At some point they might have to raise the credit limit because these cars will be so expensive. Wait, what?:lol:`

Back