- 4,771

- New York
- GO6DoRiFUt0
- gtun3d
Alright guys.
So I was thinking about Senna's cars, and how they have the JPS Lotus in the trailer, but his Honda Mclaren suit in game, and then something popped in my head that could really suck.
What if Senna's cars are a Special Mission only car like the Lunar Missions? With the wierd restrictions they had with Ferrari last year, what if it's the same for this year?
Just a thought was all. Obviously I really hope we can keep it in our garage but you never know with how PD works.
So I was thinking about Senna's cars, and how they have the JPS Lotus in the trailer, but his Honda Mclaren suit in game, and then something popped in my head that could really suck.
What if Senna's cars are a Special Mission only car like the Lunar Missions? With the wierd restrictions they had with Ferrari last year, what if it's the same for this year?
Just a thought was all. Obviously I really hope we can keep it in our garage but you never know with how PD works.