worst car i ever upgraded

• Thread starter cesoj
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cesoj
I have my fair share of cars that were not worth the money in my opinion... A great example is any Audi car in this series it seems that they all suck.. No matter how much money you throw at them...what are your thoughts:idea:......

I have my fair share of cars that were not worth the money in my opinion... A great example is any Audi car in this series it seems that they all suck.. No matter how much money you throw at them...what are your thoughts:idea:......

What's this got to do with seasonal events?

Anyway, Audi TTs are great cars. Their LMPs are amazing.

But it really depends on your expectations. In this game, some cars cannot be tuned to be unstoppable, but largely I think Audis are high performing.

The Audi's are brilliant, particularly the R8's, the TT's are fine cars, I love the Audi's, but that's just me, everybody's different I guess.

The only Audis I like are the RS station wagons/estates. Huge power and decent handling. You can win the Supercar seasonal with either.

i was pretty dissapointed with the R8 i bought, i was expecting it to be a very grippy car but found it to slide around corners too much, probably just poor throttle control from me but it occurs with traction control and skid recovery force on as well.

the R10 tdi is AMAZING...I literally beat the crap out of the competition with it...LOVE IT. . .worth every 4million I spent...(and I intend to complete the 24 hour race to get the next one ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back