Worst Display of Driving on public roads ever!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 10 comments
  • 993 views
HOLY FCUK !.......

That's stupider than that Ghastly Ghost Character from sweden on a bike?...

I mean, I've seen silly behaviour before, but this seriously takes the prize... DAMN...

That MTM Audi is fairly fast though....
 
In the race between that M5 and the RS4, there were WAY too many close calls...
 
that iraqi is ****en good, but its only a matter a time be4 he makes a mistake and pow!!
 
Show me stupid driving! *points to first two links*

Now I can see why we fear the Iraqi's and German's. They fear nothing but a low gas amount.
 
toyomatt84
Now I can see why we fear the Iraqi's and German's. They fear nothing but a low gas amount.
whats wrong with us germans? despite driving over 300 km/h all the time on the autobahn and everywhere we've got far less traffic fatalitys (per population) than in the US for example...


you can download more videos of these crazy arabs on their site...
http://www.alr7al.net/tf7ee6/
 
All the morons in these videos win my smacktard of the month award.

ursmaktd.jpg
 
toyomatt84
Now I can see why we fear the Iraqi's and German's. They fear nothing but a low gas amount.
Or Saudis and Russians.

The video page says Iraqis but that's not Iraq. And the first one is in Moscow. The cars are German but the drivers aren't.
 
It was sarcasm, guys. No need to be so critical. I was only trying to make a laugh. :D
 
Back